Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router dispatched?

Tsonga
Grafter

Re: Router dispatched?

So you've gained 35 seconds!  Grin
Joking apart, looks like you're staying online now, judging from your forum status. Is this correct?
Bigdavel
Dabbler

Back to dial up !  BB lasted 5 mins with out phones plugged in.... then it failed when phones plugged back in !  Voyager home says voyager ready for internet but nothing doing ! 
Suggestions anyone !
Tsonga
Grafter

Quote from: Bigdavel
(I disconnected the phone associated to the filter - not sure if Gareth wanted me to disconnect every phone in the house though!)

Hope this won't annoy you, but just to make sure, do you have a filter for every single one of your phones? I know this is very basic but the above statements made me wonder... Sorry!  Undecided
Bigdavel
Dabbler

No only the one with the router connected !  Grin
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

It is essential that every telephone device (phones,  faxes, Sky boxes, answer machines, etc) is connected through a microfilter, not just the router.
There is a guide to installing microfilters here.
Not having microfilters properly installed is a common cause of connection and speed problems.
David
Tsonga
Grafter

Quote from: Bigdavel
No only the one with the router connected !  Grin

Well there you go! Here is the answer to your problem! Get hold of a filter for each one of your phones and this should sort out your problem!  Grin
Bigdavel
Dabbler

Well !  My eyes have been opened !  thanks will try ....
Tsonga
Grafter

Cool! Let us know how you get on!  Wink
Bigdavel
Dabbler

I works fine now !    Pity someone from Plus net didn't mention this filter business to me !!  Huh
Could someone from CS stop the new router from being sent to me  please ......  Roll_eyes
James
Grafter

Hmm.
It appears that I can't stop the RMA process from happening.  If you could just send the router back to us unopened, I'd be very grateful.
Also very surprised that who you spoke to didn't mention the fact that you should have all sockets filtered, especially given the amount of time he's worked here for.
Glad it's working now though Smiley