James
Grafter

Re: Router dispatched?

YAY! Cheesy
mattdanielc
Grafter

Hi BlueRhizome
Does your status still say 'awaiting processing' ? 
Mine still does but just wondering if yours does now you have had it delivered.
James...did Darren have any luck with BT?
Thanks
Matt
James
Grafter

Matt,
Looks like they're all being dispatched today. It's just the tracking on our site appears to be a bit wonky.  I'll see if I can find out why.
Tsonga
Grafter

Quote from: mattdanielc
Hi BlueRhizome
Does your status still say 'awaiting processing' ? 
Mine still does but just wondering if yours does now you have had it delivered.
James...did Darren have any luck with BT?
Thanks
Matt

Hello Matt,
Yes, my status still says "Awaiting Processing" and I am currently connected using the Voyager 2091 router.  Cheesy
Hope that helps!
Best,
BlueRhizome
mattdanielc
Grafter

Hi James
Hope you can help with this..  not sure.  My status now says 'delivery' (thankyou!!) and I have checked the royal mail site and it says out for delivery, but I am work today and thus will miss the delivery.  I thought someone else had said it was Parcel Force that delivered the router.. but if it is Royal Mail that is good as they will take it back to the depot which is a 5 minutes drive away Cheesy  So basically... is it royal mail sending my router rather than parcel force?
Also... will my plus net settings (login details etc) be included with the router?
Thanks as always Smiley
James
Grafter

Hi Matt,
It is Parcel Force rather than Royal Mail.  Whilst I don't know for certain, I would expect them to leave a calling card and to take it back to the local depot.  That's normally what Couriers have done for me when I've missed parcels or the like.
There'll be an insert with the router telling you what your settings should be.
danielj

HI,
I received the router yesterday and my broadband was activated today :).
I only ordered it last Thursday, thanks for the quick turnaround plusnet.
Daniel.
mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Congratulations Daniel,  What did I do wrong?  I ordered broadband over 2 weeks ago, it was activated last Thursday and since then I have been paying for it.  Can't use it though as I'm still waiting for my router....
I live in hope that it will turn up today though.
James
Grafter

Hi Mikey,
I've had to rather edit Darren's message to me telling me what the latest issue is as he's getting rather annoyed, as are you I should think!
Apparently, North Allerton (BT) told us on Monday that they now had enough stock to send out our entire backlog.  However, they failed to consider that we also had a bunch of new orders that were received on Monday and using logical skills similar to that of a hedgehog crossing a road, they sent out the newest orders first and then realised that there were still some older orders which they didn't have stock for.
There's further stock that has just come in and they tell us that all delayed orders should be fulfilled today or tomorrow.  Hopefully today!
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

just a heads up - isn't the distribution centre at Darlington Road, Northallerton (one word) in North Yorkshire
James
Grafter

Yeah.  Looks to be roughly 75 miles from here.
Big counties this end of the world!
Tsonga
Grafter

Quote from: mattdanielc
Hi James
Hope you can help with this..  not sure.  My status now says 'delivery' (thankyou!!) and I have checked the royal mail site and it says out for delivery, but I am work today and thus will miss the delivery.  I thought someone else had said it was Parcel Force that delivered the router.. but if it is Royal Mail that is good as they will take it back to the depot which is a 5 minutes drive away Cheesy  So basically... is it royal mail sending my router rather than parcel force?
Also... will my plus net settings (login details etc) be included with the router?
Thanks as always Smiley

Sometimes they ask your neighbours to sign for you and leave the parcel with them...
mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Jameseh

There's further stock that has just come in and they tell us that all delayed orders should be fulfilled today or tomorrow.  Hopefully today!

Well not today.  If it isn't here tomorrow I'm gonna cry.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: Jameseh
It is Parcel Force rather than Royal Mail.  Whilst I don't know for certain, I would expect them to leave a calling card and to take it back to the local depot.

My friend has received his router today, and mentioned he had to go to the sorting office to collect it.
So I guess you can take that as a 'Yes' Smiley