Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router dispatched?

mattdanielc
Grafter

Re: Router dispatched?

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi Mike,
We've received 2 palletsd of Voyager 2091's in today, so you should have yours in the next day or so.
Apologies for the delays.

Hi James
Sorry to be a pain... but are the 2 pallets enough to cover all of us waiting for a 2091?
Thanks
Matt
James
Grafter

Matt,
Yes, perfectly ample.
You're not being a pain at all Smiley
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Thanks for the reply to my PM the other day James, but I've spoken to my friend this afternoon and he still hasn't received anything.
(He's also still not appearing as a referral either, but I raised that in a different thread).
I'll give it a few more days I guess.
On the positive side, the connection and his broadband is fine - he's currently using it with my spare router Smiley
James
Grafter

Thanks Alex.
We sent out the backlog of Voyager 2091s yesterday so they should all be received really shortly. So in the next 24 hours.
Regarding the referral, I'm not sure what happened here, but if you could possibly have a ticket raised from your friends account, we can easily add the referral for you.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Thanks James.
I'll get a ticket raised from his account.
Tsonga
Grafter

My status still says: 'Hardware dispatch pending'
Why not me then?  Huh
James
Grafter

Hi there,
You're in exactly the same boat as Alex's friend.
The orders will have been processed by BT yesterday which should means delivery tomorrow.
Tsonga
Grafter

Cool
danielj

Hi,
My order status for the hardware is showing as: awaiting processing, will the checker update when the router is despatched or will an email be sent?

It's just that someone will have to be at home when it is delivered.
Thanks, Daniel.
Tsonga
Grafter

Hi Daniel,
Do you know if Parcel Force deliveries are the ones that require a signature? If not, I intend to put a note on the door asking them to put the package in the recycling box. I have had parcels left in my recycling box before so it can be done!  Smiley
Best wishes, Blue
mattdanielc
Grafter

Hi James
Like a couple of people have already said my status still says:
"Awaiting Processing"
Could we have clarification then... from what you said it seems like the routers have been sent to all of us, but if so how come our status still says that?
Thanks a lot as always Smiley
Matt
James
Grafter

Hi Matt,
The status remains in awaiting processing until we have confirmation from Parcel Force that it has actually been dispatched, at which point the status changes to dispatched.
Awaiting processing means that either the order hasn't been processed by North Allerton or that it has been processed and we're just awaiting Parcel Force to ship out the hardware.
I believe that it does require a signature.
Tsonga
Grafter

We sent out the backlog of Voyager 2091s yesterday so they should all be received really shortly. So in the next 24 hours.

Awaiting processing means that either the order hasn't been processed by North Allerton or that it has been processed and we're just awaiting Parcel Force to ship out the hardware.

So not today then! I am finding all this really confusing!
I know it's not your fault, though.
And in the big scheme of things it's not that important either!  Wink
I am just looking forward to the day when my kids won't be fighting over who needs to use the internet most. That is why I am so keen to receive the blessed wireless router!  Grin
James
Grafter

Hi again!
I'm getting Darren, our hardware person to give BT a ring to find out where your blesséd router is as it should have been on its way by now.
Should hear back in an hour or so.
mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi Mike,
We've received 2 palletsd of Voyager 2091's in today, so you should have yours in the next day or so.
Apologies for the delays.

I do hope it arrives today because I don't want to go home to be met by "But you said it would be here today"  again.
But I understand sometimes some things don't go to plan.  Thanks for keeping us all updated though.