Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router dispatched?

James
Grafter

Re: Router dispatched?

Hi there,
We're now sending out HG1800's instead of 2110's owing to stock issues.
The £50 is only charged if you were to leave us within 12 months, which I'm sure you wouldn't dream of doing Smiley
Tada!
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/hardware/bt1800_setup.shtml
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi Alex,
If you could let me know the username, I'll be able to check for you.

Thanks James,
PM sent, but it's not urgent or anything. After having a router suddenly die on me once I always keep a spare now.
Bought a refurbished one really cheap a while back, so I'll be taking that round tonight Smiley
Dareyn
Dabbler

Hi there,
We're now sending out HG1800's instead of 2110's owing to stock issues.
The £50 is only charged if you were to leave us within 12 months, which I'm sure you wouldn't dream of doing Smiley
Tada!
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/hardware/bt1800_setup.shtml

Of course I wouldn't dream of leaving PN!! But.... in the event of this dream actually happening, I wouldn't necessarily pay more for something than it is actually worth either, Lol..... Tongue
greyposter
Grafter

I'm using an old 'zoom' at the moment and it's so reliable,unlike the bt hub which called it a day.
mystery
Grafter

Well, was promised the router by Wednesday, but, guess what........................... still waiting.  But I suppose now I'll get told that due to the number of hardware orders, they didn't have enough t o cover those required and I'll have to wait for the next lot to come in!!!!!  Or maybe, just maybe it migh miraculously turn up. Holding out no hopes though.  Maybe I should start charging interest on the money taken for postage........
mattdanielc
Grafter

Hi James
Wonder if you could help.
My line was made live yesterday but as yet the hardware still hasn't been sent to me.  Will I be expected to pay the monthly payment when I can't access your service yet?Huh
Thanks
Matt
James
Grafter

Hi Matt,
I can certainly arrange to have your invoice date changed to reflect the point at which you received your router so that you are not paying for a service that you haven't been able to use.
mattdanielc
Grafter

Hi Matt,
I can certainly arrange to have your invoice date changed to reflect the point at which you received your router so that you are not paying for a service that you haven't been able to use.

Hi James
Thanks for that - would really appreciate it.  Give your suppliers a kick up the bum and ask them to hurry up with the orders!!
Matt
James
Grafter

We've been doing that multiple times a day for the last couple of weeks Sad
mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi,
I've also got an activated line but no router yet.  Can you give an update of the situation please.
James
Grafter

Hi Mike,
We've received 2 palletsd of Voyager 2091's in today, so you should have yours in the next day or so.
Apologies for the delays.
mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Yipee,
Thanks.
danielj

Hi,
I ordered Broadband option 3 sometime last week, which should  hopefully be activated on Friday.
I'm just checking to see what router I am due to receive, will it be the hg1800? Will the router arrive before the activation date, or will it be affected by the stock issues you have been having?
Thanks.
James
Grafter

Hi Daniel,
You should be receiving the HG1800.
Unfortunately it appears that your hardware wasn't successfully ordered until just now, so I'm afraid that you won't receive your router until Tuesday at the earliest.
Basically, to avoid us sending out hardware where it's not possible to receive a broadband service, we hold back on ordering the hardware until your order is in a "committed" state with BT, which only happened today.
I'm really sorry about this.
danielj

No problem, thanks for the quick reply.