cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Restaring

mattskills

Router Restaring

Hi,
From the first day i started to use my plusnet internet i have been having problems with my router, It seems to restart itself randomly. I have just put up with it for the past 3 or 4 months but as it's just done it 6 times in the last hour , i felt the need to rant about it.  Undecided
The router is one that plusnet sent when i signed up and it has behaved like this from the moment it came through the letterbox.
Anyone know what could be wrong, is it my connection or a fault with the router?
Thanks,
Matt
4 REPLIES 4
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Router Restaring

If the router really does restart then it is faulty.
mattskills

Well the internet disconnects and the power light goes red and i have to wait a few minutes for the connection to start up again , so i'm assuming the router is restarting rather than my connection just dropping out.

Matt.
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

If it was supplied by Plusnet and is less than 12 months old raise a ticket, explain the problem and ask for a replacement.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

mattskills,
We'd agree that this sounds like a router problem. In fact I can see that you contacted us yesterday to ask about this and we obliged with a replacement. Let me know if this doesn't turn up within the next couple of days.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team