cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Dispatch

Doctor

Router Dispatch

Hi, the router from Plusnet that I ordered has not been dispatched yet and my broadband is supposed to be working on Saturday.
Will it arrive by Saturday?
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Router Dispatch

Hi Doctor,
Just checked with the warehouse and it's definitely been dispatched. We're currently investigating an issue where it's not showing as dispatched on your account.
Jojo Smiley
Doctor

Hi Joanne thank you for your reply.
It seems like I posted too early because the router has now arrived  Smiley
Maybe the problem with it showing as not dispatched is something related to me modifying my address slightly.  From signing up the address was written wrongly at the bit where I chose my address from a list, but I often have problems with my address being written wrongly and mail sometimes goes to the wrong address.
I chose the address from the list because I think it was the only way for the online system to recognise that I already had a phone line, and then I modified the address soon after ordering.

I am impressed with the efficiency of Plusnet so far, it is much better than experiences I have had before. The phone line was working within 12 hours of my order which was very fast and I am already getting close to my broadband being activated.

Thank you for your help.

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah good. You can relax now at least in the knowledge that you'll be all set up and ready for when it goes live. Welcome to Plusnet, by the way. Smiley