Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for interleving to be turned on

Cobra90
Grafter

Request for interleving to be turned on

Hey guys,
i made a post about a week ago, asking for it to be turned off, and it's been sweet as a nut, well it was
2day my net has disconnected 4 times, and i think it might be to do with this...
so i was wondering if you could turn if back on? as fast as you can Cheesy
I have had amazing pings 😕 like 18-30 on all uk servers, but i think havin reliable internet is better, so if you could, that would be great!
Cobra
5 REPLIES 5
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Request for interleving to be turned on

I'll take a look at this now for you...
Edit: I've placed a manual order to have interleaving switched back on at some point tomorrow.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Cobra90
Grafter

Has it been changed? coz i'm still getting disconnected...or is it my house again? ^^
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Cobra90,
Just checked and interleaving is definitely on, so not sure what's happening... anything unfiltered on the phone line? Just a stab in the dark...
Cobra90
Grafter

ermm dunno, it usually only when i am on cod4, i start gettin packet loss on my lagometer, then it disconnects, and i look at the router, and the Internet light is off, i'll give it a couple more days, to make sure it wasnt the interleaving just "settling back in" lol
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Take note of disconnects, see if it's the same time each evening as it might be electrical interference from something nearby... though if it's only when playing COD4 then it might be worth trying a different router. Daft as it sounds, some software can actually cause errors on routers. Either way it's losing the connection so it's worth raising a fault anyway - http://faults.plus.net
Hope that helps,
Matt