Did you mean: 

Repeated disconnects

andreas1999
Grafter

Re: Repeated disconnects

Sadly the chat is unavailable.
flashard

Broadband speed all over the place in the last couple of days.  From nothing to ok and then nothing.
Any none issues in Hereford.  Online link for issues doesn't really show any ongoing probs Roll_eyes
andreas1999
Grafter

I called support today and apparently they have so much work that they're unable to respond to support questions within 5 days or so. So the only way to get a response is to talk with them directly. I wish their support system would have told me that they're struggling to cope so I could have called immediately.
cedlor
Grafter

If you spoke to support did they confirm there is a line problem and did they update your ticket.
Have you tried the quiet line test 17070 option2 with a corded phone to see if you can hear any crackles hisses pops?
andreas1999
Grafter

They confirmed that there's a line problem and they contacted the line supplier to fix the problem. Unfortunately they never told me that there was a line problem and I should expect a call from an engineer. A week wasted because plus net didn't bother to update the ticket or get in touch with me.