Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated bridge cases - Still no internet :(

DT123
Dabbler

Repeated bridge cases - Still no internet :(

Hi all,

Our broadband activation date was due on the 13th of March. Since then we have had 5 bridge cases raised by Plusnet Support team and no real indication of actually when our internet will start working. 

The latest update states that the support team will answer our question on the 31st of March.

I have tried to escalate the issue to no avail and i seem to be going in circles now.

The standard line when i asked what the problem is has been "there is a system issue with our suppliers". 

I understand from reading other posts on this forum that this isn't always Plusnets fault but surely something can be done here. 16 days and counting with no internet is not acceptable in this day and age.

25 REPLIES 25
DT123
Dabbler

Re: Repeated bridge cases - Still no internet :(

Here is the replies i have been getting if it is of any interest to you all.

Question #146222198 - Your Feedback

< Back

[CSA Removed] - CSC - CS Escalations

12:43pm, Friday 17 Mar 2017

Dear Mr

Good Afternoon,
I have spoken to our suppliers they have advised me that there is a open exception, they have sent some information over to there back office team to raise a bridge case, Your service will be up and running with in the next 48 hours.

If you have any problems or concerns then please reply to this ticket at http://contactus.plus.net or you can give us a call on 0800 432 0200 or on 0345 140 0200.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

[Email notification sent to:]

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst

12:13pm, Monday 20 Mar 2017

Dear Mr,

Chat ID: 4296792119

Thank you for your query today, I am sorry we did not get to finish our chat. 

I have contacted our suppliers as your broadband order is delayed, I have been advised the order has completed on our suppliers system however there is an open exception that means a system issue on the order that is preventing this from being activated fully. They have advised us on the 17/03/2017 that they are allowing this to be cleared and it can take 48 hours. A Bridge Case has been raised to clear the system issue and this should be done by 22/03/2017.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 and 0345 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

[Sms Message: We have replied to your ticket, you can view this at http://contactus.plus.net. Alternatively you can call us on 0800 432 0200 for an update.]

12:14pm, Monday 20 Mar 2017

This Question is now on hold until Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]
**Internal**
Holding for updates. Order ref: 3-396345760183

Script User - Automated Script Pool

7:07am, Wednesday 22 Mar 2017

Question [ 146222198 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst

7:54pm, Wednesday 22 Mar 2017

Dear Mr

This email is to confirm we have a new update from our suppliers regarding the work on installing your phone line. 

Your order is with the supplier team and the next update will be by 23/03/17.

You will receive updates from us frequently until this work has been completed and we will do this via email and text.

Should you have any problems then please give us a call on 0800 432 0200 or on 0345 140 0200 or you can raise a ticket http://contactus.plus.net.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst

11:33am, Thursday 23 Mar 2017

Dear Mr,

Good morning, hope you are well.

This is just to confirm that I have contacted our suppliers who have advised me that whilst clearing the exceptions on the order, another exception has now been generated which will take a further 48 working hours to clear. We have been advised to review back for a further update on 28/03/17. Please accept my apologies for all the delay and all the inconvenience caused. 

Should you have any problems then please give us a call on 0800 432 0200.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

11:34am, Thursday 23 Mar 2017

This Question is now on hold until Tuesday 28th March at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

internal

holding for update

[CSA Removed] - CSC - CS Escalations

1:19pm, Thursday 23 Mar 2017

The Question 146222198 has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - Supplier Team

Dear Mr

came through on chat passed to cot as wanted to discuss contract and not happy about delays to order.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

[CSA Removed] - CSC - CS Escalations

1:20pm, Thursday 23 Mar 2017

Dear Mr

This Question is now on hold until Tuesday 28th March at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

Script User - Automated Script Pool

7:06am, Tuesday 28 Mar 2017

Question [ 146222198 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

[CSA Removed] - CSC - CS Escalations

11:51am, Tuesday 28 Mar 2017

Dear Mr

Good Morning,

I have contacted our suppliers as your broadband order is delayed, I have been advised the order has completed on our suppliers system however there is an open exception that means a system issue on the order that is preventing this from being activated fully. They have advised us on the 28/03/2017 that they are allowing this to be cleared and it can take 48 hours. A Bridge Case has been raised to clear the system issue and this should be done by 31/03/2017.

If there is anything else that we can help with then please do not hesitate to get back in touch. You can raise a ticket through the Member Centre, contact us via webchat or you can call us on 0800 432 0200.

This Question is now on hold until Friday 31st March at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]
*** Internal**
Placing ticket on hold until next update

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA names removed as per Forum rules.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Are you by any chance coming from an LLU supplier - Sky or Talk Talk for example?

DT123
Dabbler

Hi, We have moved from a supplier called B4B telecoms.

DT123
Dabbler

Hi,

Are any of the admin able to help on this please? 

DT123
Dabbler

Hi Guys,

I just recieved the below. Yet another delay. This seems to be looping forever. Can anyone at all please help me here?

- CSC - CS Escalations
10:12am, Friday 31 Mar 2017

**internal**

bridge case still open. unable to escalate to manager until case closes. please contact and escalate on bridge case closed

This Question is now on hold until Monday 3rd April at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

DT123
Dabbler

Not working profile.pngWorking profile.png

DT123
Dabbler

Another update if this helps to get this fixed. Here are two broadband profiles in the above pictures from www.dslchecker.bt.com. One is for a house which the broadband is working perfectly the other is the one we have the problem with here. 

As you can see both are on the exact same cabinet number 11. Both properties are located withing about 40 meters of each other. 

Again any help is greatly appreciated here. 

DT123
Dabbler

Guys im onto my 8th bridge case now. This thread has had over 150 views and 1 reply. Surely someone somwhere can assist.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@Darkfire - are you able to catch this please?  I know this is not your ball park these days, but I hope you can point this to the right person please?

@DT123 - this is a BT Wholesale / BT Openreach database issue for which they are somewhat notorious on getting sorted.  Essentially two or more different databases have divergent data on the infrastructure which delivers anything from anyone to your home over THEIR copper pathway.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Good Afternoon, 

I'm sorry things have taken this long to get you connected, it's definitely not the way things should go.

I've taken a look at the bridge case details and discussed this with a team leader at BT Wholesale, it has been found that the bridge case was assigned and picked up after the previous escalation around 10AM this morning.

Due to this being something we do not have a view of I cannot give you an accurate time-frame however I will check back on this later today for further notes from the BT ASG team in regards to correcting this. This is raised as a high priority issue within the BT systems and is being pushed by our internal provisioning teams with BT as a matter of urgency.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@Darkfire,

Thank you for grabbing this one - it has all the hall marks!!!

Is there anyone with PN Towers who can hold BTw's feet to the fire on this one?  Surely they cannot get away with starting a new "48 hour response" clock on another exception arising from clearing the exception which initiated the bridge case?  A bridge case ought to clear all issues, end to end, not just the initially presented issue - or do they see a bridge case as being a "spot" exception rectification process rather than a "Let us just get this customer sorted..."?

Or am I guilty of expecting common sense out of BTw again?  Yes, from personal experience I should know better, but I live each day hoping they will surprise me!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

DT123
Dabbler

Thanks for the updates guys. Really appreciate your help in this sorted.
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

In regards to the 48 hour clock restart, that should not be something that occurs especially given this matter has been escalated multiple times and I can confirm that what my colleagues have advised in regards to escalations is correct and the same information that BT hold on their side, unfortunately we can only hand over the information that we are given, if this information is lacking in detail, our responses will also be the same.

@DT123 No problem at all, sometimes things don't go as they should and an extra pair of eyes can never really go amiss, it looks like invalid data is being sent from one of our suppliers systems to another, the team responsible for this system have now been contacted and should be picking this up anytime now, as soon as more becomes available I'll make sure you are made aware Smiley 

DT123
Dabbler

@Darkfire @Townman Hi Guys,

I have just received a further reply from Plus net support that the case has been escalated to the correct team to get fixed and they will review in 24 hours.

It seems to me i'm just getting palmed off every day with no firm reason or justification for the delay. The best info I have received yet is from @Darkfire on this thread. Surely if its a data base error it shouldn't take 10 bridge cases to correct the problem. I really would need this working by this weekend.

This internet is for a local community centre. I arranged it on their behalf. This problem really is restricting a lot of activities and we have received a lot of complaints. I cant even provide a date of when this will be fixed or what the actual issue is.