cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular Connection Issue

itlity
Grafter

Regular Connection Issue

Every couple of days since about 10 days I have a problem to connect to PlusNet server and subsequently to Internet.
As soon as I use the bt_test_user@plusdsl.net account I get connection to PlusNet server though I can't get access to the test webpage www.bt.net/digitaldemo
The problem occurs apparently only between -about- 8h00 and 9h15 in the morning, and once I am connected no more problems.
Question & fault report have been raised but still not sure there is a definite will to look into it considering the feedback from support.
I wouldn't dare to think there may be people considering that after all this is only a temporary fault and I or rather "we" might only be a small number of people impacted by this.
Just wanted to know whether somebody experienced the same issue and how this was cleared -without moving away from PlusNet, thanks.
If people are experiencing the same difficulty, it might be more efficient if we know we are not alone and let it know here.
Regards,
Patrce
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: Regular Connection Issue

Hi there,
I've chucked this over to our faults team for them to do some more tests.
Once they're complete we'll be in a better position to advise.
itlity
Grafter

Re: Regular Connection Issue

OK.
I look forward to receiving something before "next issue deadline" i.e. by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow morning.
Patrice