Did you mean: 

Re: Speed Problem Yet AGAIN !!!!!!

mattprince
Grafter

Re: Speed Problem Yet AGAIN !!!!!!

Quote from: mattprince
Quote from: englishrick
Not good again here tonight...
And I see the talk of compensation has been brushed under the carpet again!!!

The thing with companies, they will only give in when pushed. I had a nightmare trip back from Lanzarote in November with Jet2 and they damaged 2 of my cases. I asked for a replacement or money to buy new and was fobbed off and told my cases weren't fit for purpose. They offered me a staggering £3, yes three pound per case for compensation as they were 3 year old (although still in as new condition) I took them to the small claims court and they folded and ended up settling out of court for the full amount. If PlusNet don't do the right thing , then the small claims court is an easy option, something I will do myself. Our problem has been ongoing for MONTHS. If we didn't pay for months we would be cut off and our credit report affected. It cant always be a one way street. COmpanies that do this are just stupid in my opinion as we travel 3 to 4 times a year , as do lots of my family , and none of us will ever touch Jet2 again. How much money will they lose of just our family over the next few years, and what for?? To try and con me out of what was rightfully mine. PlusNet are going the same way.
Matt