cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plusnet SIM to test coverage - how to cancel?

clare2365

I signed up to Plusnet have had a router not for purpose am sick if calling & getting nowhere, wanted to cancel as I’m within the 14 day period was told I’d have to wait 30 days for them to fix the problem my broadband is still buffering I don’t want the product. Was told I could go on fibre but I feel I’ve been taken hostage I’d rather go in free view than not get any telly or wi-if etc. So why should I have to pay £74 cancellation fee when I’m within the 14 day period? Do you proud? Do me a favour. Worst provider EVER
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This post has been moved from Mobile to its own topic in ADSL Broadband.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @clare2365

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that my colleague has diagnosed this as a wifi issue and raised a complaint for you here.

Just to confirm - the 14 day cancellation period begins from the day after you place your order and is designed to enable you to cancel your order, not to trial our service and then cancel if you're unhappy with your connection.

Have you now spoken to my colleagues regarding upgrading to Fibre to provide you with additional speeds via wifi?

Thanks

Dave