cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CSC Agents not answering the right question

moreofthesame
Grafter

although its not my place to talk about this problem.. I have suffered mucho grief of late which looks like it might have been an intermittent BT line, brought about by small break in the wires. The recent heavy rain and wind made my line bad which helped in showing there was an issue with the line. BT make the threat  of £130 call out fee should there be no fault on their line. Oh yes, their office in India is rubbish and told me time after time there is no fault on my line, that was proved wrong.
My line is overhead and the engineer had a trick to expose the fault., maybe as yours is underground records of the weather/test results would help in beating the message home.
BTW: I saw your comment earlier, yes people please note, for many if they are not at work they get NO pay, ("throwing a sickie" is not possible) is it is extra important therefore if appointments are made, full use of that time is made. In my case, I've been awaiting a special tyre, had a day off work for it fitting only to discover at the last minute it was the wrong tyre. The garage was entirely at fault, but I lost a whole day's pay, and then another once they got the correct tyre, that's 2 days pay lost, how would you like that? not funny. 
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@moreofthesame
Claim from the garage!
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/delivery-rights
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi moreofthesame,
I've replied to your ticket and requested an SNR reset for you, hope it gets your line back up to speed soon.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
I have split off these posts into a new thread to aid clarity on this and it's previous thread.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine