Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REIN trouble (mostly fixed)

ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Re: REIN trouble (mostly fixed)

I hope the nasty spikes on today's graph are a one-off and not a sign of things to come. The re-syncs were at 02:25 (first of the giant CRC spikes), 07:00 (by me), and then 15:10 (when things looked quiet, the upstream nm changed afterwards).
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

slight confusion maybe but not nonsense,
impuls noise suppression > what the overall effect of sensing it classifying it and ignoring it does.

as for what I post being slightly bewildering, yes it might be but I do generally know what I mean even if I cant put it onto a good sentence, but then i'm not different in real life either its just that people who know me can take the leaps so things generally make sense ......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
ejs
Aspiring Hero

I've not detected the main source of interference since last Tuesday (24th). But unfortunately it appears I'm back to the situation where phone calls may knock out the broadband (probably since BT fixed the telephone line).
Perhaps the 582n will have to be given another go.
ejs
Aspiring Hero

Well this is different. Rather than continuous interference, instead I get interference that comes in bursts at intervals. I switched my computer off for the day to give it a break for once, so I don't even know what time it started. And a white rectangle with "BT" painted in it has appeared on the pavement not far up the road, so presumably they will be digging it up at some point.
ejs
Aspiring Hero

Whatever it was appeared to stop at about 14:45 today.