Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco £70 Cash Back

Suarez
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quidco £70 Cash Back

Hi,
When I signed up, I took advantage of the £70 cash back offer being offered by Plusnet for new unlimited fibre sign ups with home phone.
This doesn't appear to have 'tracked' with Quidco.
Quidco suggested I start manual cash back claim procedure with Plusnet via their site.
In doing so, the form asked me for:
Username:
Account Number:
Assuming username is that I login to my Plusnet Members' area, but where is my account number? Whenever I see account, it lists my username instead, not a number.
Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8
bluefish2303
Dabbler

Re: Quidco £70 Cash Back

Something similar happened to me when I signed up for Plusnet via TopCashBack. The cashback tracked but at the wrong rate (it was the business broadband rate  Roll_eyes ) so I had to raise a claim for the difference.
You are right, your username IS the account identifier!! Although your phone number may also uniquely identify you...
If it helps I ended up quoting the invoice number of the up-front payment I made plus the service id which is quoted on that invoice. Look at View Transactions under Account Details (you need the More.. link when you click on My Account in the Member Centre).
Suarez
Rising Star

Thanks bluefish2303.
Unfortunately, Quidco says I need to provide: "You will need to provide your 7 digit account number." as well as my username. Won't let me input another number I don't think, such as invoice or service of the initial transaction.
Anyone from Plusnet tell me where to find it?
James
Grafter

Hi Suarez,
I've just sent this to you in a PM.
Suarez
Rising Star

Thank you.
Quick and Helpful as always.  Smiley
bluefish2303
Dabbler

So was it the service id (although mine has a leading zero making it 8 digits) or was it something else?Huh
Suarez
Rising Star

Quote from: bluefish2303
So was it the service id (although mine has a leading zero making it 8 digits) or was it something else?Huh

Correct. Service ID without the 0.  Smiley
Sebtomato
Rising Star

Signed up to Plusnet yesterday via TCB and the cashback (£70) didn't track either.
I guess I will wait a few days and then do the manual form.
Sad
Gondola

I'm really pleased with the switch of unlimited broadband and phone to Plusnet and being kept in touch by text at each stage of the transfer. 
The incentive for switching was when the Quidco cashback offer went from £38 to £70 so I signed up on 1 Jan 2013.  However, the cashback was tracked at only £38 and has been paid at only £38.  I've had to raise a claim for the missing £32.  Quidco say they made Plusnet aware of the wrong amount tracking and expected the £70 to be confirmed when the purchase was confirmed. 
What I'd like to know - are the Plusnet team aware of this (potentially reputation damaging) issue and is it being resolved with Quidco or is the cashback handled by an intermediary?  Maybe Quidco have received the full cashback but because it tracked at less then only the lower amount has been paid?  It would be useful to know that Plusnet are on top of this.