cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Question Re: IP Profile

spookypickle
Grafter

Quick Question Re: IP Profile

After a few unusual connection drops this morning upon checking it looks like my issue regarding no dial tone is now sorted re: post in home phone section . After a week of electrical problems (can't blame BTOR for those!) in the house which were finally sorted last night, DLM changing my profile to a 3db, a BT fault in the area, and the phone line problems, all causing router reboots it's just my IP profile that needs to sort itself out. During the times in between the router reboots, caused by factors above, my connection has been very stable on the 3db profile and has been syncing pretty consistently, holding for around 48hrs at one point but no shift in profile.
My current BT profile is 16.08mbps, PN profile is 14.5mb.
Therefore my 'quick question' is (providing my connection remains stable)...
Does having a current open fault ticket have any bearing on the time it takes for a profile to change and can I raise a ticket if it hasn't within 24hrs?
The open phone line fault ticket is on hold till the 31st (awaiting update), and I don't want to jinx things by closing it early I'd prefer to have PN confirmation. 
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Quick Question Re: IP Profile

unrelated - that is just the usual delay - should be picked up here and fixed
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Spookypickle,
I've nudged your profile in the right direction, so you should see the slight increase now.
spookypickle
Grafter

Cheers Chris.