Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Stuck?

grahamn
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Profile Stuck?

Hi (Again!)
Apologies but I seem to have a stuck IPprofile again following some router resets yesterday whilst I was trying to work out why auto came back as G.DMT instead of ADSL2+...I've now set it to use ADSL2+ rather than leave it on "auto".
Running the BT Speed Test shows my profile as 12.25Mbps but Plusnet has stayed at 7.1 and speed tests resulting in 6.5 Mbps (the sync would come from the time it connected as "G.DMT" when the modulation was "auto" and gave a 7616Mbps sync).
My router stats are now:
ADSL Information       (ADSL Firmware Version:  E.67.36.1 )  
ATM Statistics TX Blocks RX Blocks Corrected Blocks Uncorrected Blocks
                           626649     7018313                   0                           281147
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADSL    Status Mode          State Up         Speed Down Speed         SNR Margin        Loop Att.
 ADSL2+ SHOWTIME         1083900              13882300                                   2.5              24.5
The one aspect that does concern me is the sheer number of Uncorrected Blocks, which was significantly lower on G.DMT.  Note: This is after 29 hrs router uptime. Also, given the number of uncorrected errors , can I ask if this means interleaving is not in use on this connection?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi grahamn,
Sorry about that - just updated your profile on our side to 12200 to match that on BTs side of things, hope you get an improvement Smiley
grahamn
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Matt - Many thanks much better. can I just check that I do have interleaving on the line as well?
regards,
Graham
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just checked and can see that interleaving is enabled.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team