Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro with Game voucher

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Pro with Game voucher

Has the offer been extended?
I've um-ed and ar-ed over to whether to move or not, still not sure if 10GB is enough though.
If the voucher hasn't been extended then my thinking is over anyway!
Also is the router available to existing customers if we haven't taken it before.
Thanks.
[Edit] - just seen on the end of day blog that the offer has been extended, maybe the webpage needs updating?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
8 REPLIES 8
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Pro with Game voucher

Yep.
I notified PlusNet (via PUG) of the error on the BBYW Pro page on Friday evening as I received my newsletter and clicked on the link.  Guess it didn't warrant fixing over the weekend and will be done on Monday.
James
Grafter

Thanks all.
I've raised this internally as Problem 50994.
paulby
Grafter

@adiewoo
I'm sure Jameseh will correct me if I'm wrong but the router should be available to you providing you've not already got one on a deferred payment and you pay £6.99 p+p.  You'd need to pay the router cost if you left within 12 months though.
James
Grafter

Paul speaks the truth.
martyn
Dabbler

The problem on the webpage is fixed now guys, thanks to the eagle-eyed people who spotted it.
dvorak

Thanks for the answers, having switched off P2P stuff and just looking at what i used over the weekend (which would all be in peak) don't think 10GB is enough for me.
The router is very tempting though as i am getting fed up with my DG834PN and i'm not planning on going anywhere, i'll have to ponder that one a bit more....
thanks again.
Customer / Moderator
paulby
Grafter

Quote from: adiewoo
Thanks for the answers, having switched off P2P stuff and just looking at what i used over the weekend (which would all be in peak) don't think 10GB is enough for me.

Remember that you're not stuck with 10GB of usage - you can add extra up front or get extra on a PAYG basis.  Also, if you're not *too* bothered about the voucher, BBYW Option 3 gives you 20GB of usage at the same price (if you were prepared to do any P2P overnight when it's unrestricted and also doesn't count toward your 20GB). See comaprisons here.
dvorak

I'm on the old premier 1 and happy enough with the speeds and allowance, just the thought of a free game was enticing Smiley
Customer / Moderator