Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro vs BBYW3

Dev
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Pro vs BBYW3

So what are the pros and cons of moving from BBYW3 to Pro, apart from losing some 10GB in allowance? Can  I remain on BBYW3 when my yearly contract runs out or will  I be moved to Pro which is charged at almost the same price? I have a stable synch of 18272/1192 so am reluctant to change anything that might upset my line.
3 REPLIES 3
scootie
Grafter

Re: Pro vs BBYW3

if your an ex trailist you can stay on your current package even thoe new customer and existing PN customers moving to adsl2+ cant use the legacy products on 21cn, am sticking with unlimited if and when the latency issue is sorted if not it will be more than a 21cn PN package upgrade i will be doing.
pro for PRO is line speed at all times lowest, prioity being the gold queue and con for PRO is as youve said you lose some usage allowence
James
Grafter

Hi Dev,
You'll remain on your current product until you decide to change, if you do at all.
The main benefit from moving to Pro is that all traffic should run as fast as your line can handle, with no rate limits being applied to any protocols of Internet use.
Dev
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks James and Asbo