cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Package

Myst
Grafter

Pro Package

I had a query with one of my games suffering from high pings, equally informed that as i am on value then games not prioritised.
Fair enough, I put a request in for pro to start on next billing date.
2 days later i am told that as my exchange is not able to support 20mb speeds that package is unavailable.
This does not seem right, surely the "up to 8mb" can be prioritised so its not subject to the traffic management applied on the other two packages?
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Pro Package

Pro should be available on both ADSL / ADLS2+, so not sure why that's been said.
Do you have a ticket number you can post for staff?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Myst
Grafter

Looking at it more closely They refer to the Premium package not available, now that may be caused by my initial auto request to go from value to premium. I then last week sent a ticket in to regrade to Pro rather than that. this was acknowledged and confirmed as to be done on the 14th.
Today is when i got the update that i originally posted. Even if i was still requesting the premium package. there should be no reason why i got that update as that package too should be available to the up to 8mb as should the Pro!
Its not a request for ADSL2 as i know that won't be available here until sometime this year....allegedly!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Let me try and clarify things.
You can move to Premium or Pro and stay on up to 8Mb speeds if your exchange isn't enabled for the higher speeds. If it is enabled, we'll move you over to the up to 20Mb product.
Hope that helps, I'll go take a look over your ticket and see what's going on.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Myst
Grafter

New response to ticket has clarified it,  initial one was worded a bit ambiguosly.
Thanks.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Glad to hear, I'll have a word with the person who replied previously and ask them to make sure it's a bit clearer in future.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.