cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor connection and frequent disconnections

lmamatthews

Poor connection and frequent disconnections

Hello,

I opened a support ticket almost a month ago, but it has (to my knowledge...) not been answered. From what I can tell, posting here tends to get results Smiley

My connection quality has been very low for quite a while now; the speed varies but the biggest problem is that the connection will completely drop multiple times a day, requiring a router restart (something that the troubleshooter did pick up). I am confident that everything is set up correctly. I recently changed the microfilter to no avail.

We are using our own router - a TP-LINK TD-W9970; this was purchased to attempt to fix the issue, i.e. the problem persists despite a change of router.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Poor connection and frequent disconnections

Hi there, I've just tested the line and we're not seeing any obvious causes but it would be best if we get this pushed on to Openreach for further investigation for you. It looks like you began reporting a fault online but not all of the steps were completed. Could you go go http://.faults.plus.net to complete the troubleshooting steps before dropping us a reply back here please? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team