cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet works fine

col5
Grafter

Plusnet works fine

Got to say have been with loads of ISP s over the years and have set up Plusnet at another location and it works fine getting close to 7meg all the time , ok the setup is close to exchange .
Listen the reason for all your problems is not Plusnet its your line , or exchange or your wires .
If I am getting close to 7 meg  , ok you always get slow with any isp at certain times , think you will always find the problem is at your end with any  slow speeds  Cheesy
5 REPLIES 5
marlon
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet works fine

i agree entirely, i recently moved house, switch took 3 days  Wink brilliant stuff.
Only the last week have i had any problems which is in the process of being fixed, especial thanks goto Paul on the faults night desk
Not applicable

Good to hear some positive news for a change and hope that all continues to go well.
I'm coming up to my '6th birthday' (or connection day perhaps) and no complaints at all. Everything works a treat (fingers crossed).
paulpicks21
Grafter

Just to add , must be a couple of months since we signed up with plusnet and the service is still faultless.
Really happy with them.
Paul.
Timalay
Grafter

Another happy customer here.
Just did a few speed tests this morning and got an average of 8Mbps.  Not bad for that i'm paying for 20Mbps.  Also had problems setting up my old modem, they helped me set up my other (alot newer) modem.
Mand
Grafter

Hi guys,
Thanks for the feedback, always good to hear (positive or otherwise as long as it's constructive, but we're glad you're all happy bunnies :)).