cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet was fine until 2 weeks ago line drops no internet for 30 mins on and off, so slow

sami

Plusnet was fine until 2 weeks ago line drops no internet for 30 mins on and off, so slow

Its driving me crazy ive tried what i can do, ive updated everything on the computer, made sure the drivers are uptodate, took all cables out replugged while i switched off the internet box, plugged back same thing, if i do get internet its so slow, sometimes you cannt see or connect to plus net on wi fi same thing happens! on the bottom of my box it says TG582n cp1312vfv53, speed test 

0.35 Mb

Download speed

0.43Mb upload
422 ms ping time

2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Plusnet was fine until 2 weeks ago line drops no internet for 30 mins on and off, so slow

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Plusnet was fine until 2 weeks ago line drops no internet for 30 mins on and off, so slow

Hi Sami, sorry that you're having problems with the connection. If you've already been through troubleshooting can you report the fault to us at https://faults.plus.net and we'll get this picked up for you.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.