cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet & BT profiles different

gwillym
Grafter

Plusnet & BT profiles different

My BT profile - as reported from speedtest.btwholesale.com is -  IP Profile for your line is - 55.81 Mbps
all of a sudden (today I think), my Plusnet line speed has dropped from about 60 to 33?? What happened. I'm supposed to be on 80/20 and it seemed to be working fine for the last few weeks.
Anything to do with the email that I received earlier telling me that my product upgrade was now complete?
Can I have my plusnet profile back to something sensible please
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet & BT profiles different

Anything to do with the email that I received earlier telling me that my product upgrade was now complete?

Possibly, but it shouldn't have been. The speed profile on our side should have changed when the account type did so I'm sorry that didn't happen as planned.
I've changed that manually for you so you should see some improvement now.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gwillym
Grafter

Adam, thanks for that and resetting my profile - all looking wonderful again now - getting ~ 50Mbps over wireless - which is great
when i originally ordered the 80/20 - it took a few attempts but my Plusnet profile got set to something around 60Mbps down. That settled over the next few days to around 55 Mbps and had been working well until today - which I guess is the 'official' start of my new package when my allowance went from 120 to 250 - i was just wondering if some automated system screwed up the works.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi gwillym,
Glad to see that your speeds are now as they should be. It was a system error that your order hadn't gone through, but it does pretty much seem to be a one-off, nether the less its something that I am looking into.
Let us know if you have any other questions or queries and we'll be happy to help.
Chris