Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub One

FIXED
Toby1971
Grafter
Fixes: 4

Plusnet Hub One

Can I replace my existing Hub Zero  router with a Hub One, Ihave tried but am unable to connect to the internet. I am not sure if is me doing something or that it is the router. If anyone has an idiots guide, I would be grateful. I changed my password to match existing, but still no connection.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 416

Re: Plusnet Hub One

Factory reset by pushing a pin or similar into the factory reser hole, keep the switch closed for at least 20 seconds. You need to disconnect the dsl cable or drop the connection, change both the username and  password to thr username you use to log into your Plusnet account @plusdsl.net and your account password. Then reconnect the dsl line or select connect.

If you need to check the other settings they are here. https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/broadband-connection-settings/

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Toby1971,

I'm sorry that you've had trouble with setting up the new router. Please let us know if you're still unable to get online after following the steps from @Baldrick1's message

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Toby1971
Grafter

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately i still cannot use Hub one. I have tried all the options I can,and appreciate "Baldrick'" help  Prior to asking for help on the forum, I tried your help section by phone and after 13mins they could not get it to work.

Thanks for your comments

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@Toby1971, there's no reason a Hub One wouldn't work. If I'm looking at the right logs and based on the timestamps I think I am, it looks like the login password you were entering in the Hub One was incorrect and was rejected by our servers.

Are you using the same case sensitive password you'd use to login to your account online?

Failing that if you can PM me the serial number and MAC number from the bottom of the router I'll be happy to see if we can add this on to the hardware management platform which should mean it sets itself up automatically with your account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Toby1971
Grafter

Fix
Solved I would like to thank you for helping me solve the problem(Balbrick and PN). In the end I put the computer back 2 days before I tried to install Hub One, and tried again. Still no success. Double checked Login and Password details, both OK.I then shutdown all the ad blockers etc. and logged in again was now able to connect. I can only think that one of the blockers was interfering with login information.Other than that I have no idea. Thanks again PS I must admit I was very impressed by PN's interest, in view of the poor reputation they get at times.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I'm glad you've sorted this and thanks for posting what caused the issue. Thumbs_Up

If you need any further assistance please feel free to let us know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet