cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Fibre - House Move Delays

infectededen
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Fibre - House Move Delays

Still no idea when the fibre will be installed.
Should have been offered mobile broadband until this was sorted to be honest as I have a LOT of subscriptions for online services I can't use so I'm paying these subscriptions for nothing now so wasting money as I can't use them.
If I don't have an appointment by end of play today that will happen before the weekend then I'm done like.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi infectededen,
As one of my colleagues added on ticket 77593012 we've had to wait until after the line is installed before we can book a new fibre appointment. I'm taking a look now and will book the soonest available appointment. I can't promise it will be in the coming week though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
infectededen
Grafter

The original appointment was booked as a simultaneous one one day after the other and the guy did turn up it's just there was a complication the day before. But if that same appointment had happened this time it would have been fine. So why I had to wait 1 full week for 1 appointment, then another full week for another is confusing.
I've been told 3 times it'll be expedited but I can only assume that doesn't actually mean anything either.
It has to be in by this weekend. I'm not just being impatient, I have a strict deadline that has been put back and back and now it can't be delayed any longer. So if it's not going to be in by this weekend I'll need to make other arrangements by getting some sort of mobuile broadband or something in until I can process a new order. That's if I can even get that as quickly but I'll have to try.
I realise it's likely OpenReach that's caused the problems but I am a PN customer so that's where I have to keep going to vent my frustrations. There is an OR employee who lives a few doors up - wonder if he'll install it for a bit cash! lol

It's partly my fault too. When the original appointment was booked in for the 3rd, and the 4th - I shouldn't have trusted things to go smoothly and I should have asked for the 2nd appointment to be on the 6th or something. When I had it installed in last property, 1 appointment was made. 1 guy turned up and installed the line then immediately installed the fibre. Whole thing was done in 30 minutes.

infectededen
Grafter

going to be January now by the looks of it!
Went and got the master socket from last property and wired it up the same in the hope that it work but no such luck. (engineer only installed a phone socket for some daft reason...) DSL light isnt coming on on the modem.
seem to get told a different thing everytime i ask what the status is.