cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Extra vs BBYY option 3

anytbut
Grafter

Plusnet Extra vs BBYY option 3

I take it it`s a bit of a no-brainer,but thought i`d ask anyway!
Currently on the old option 3 but going extra means less to pay,more download allowance and the lower speed restrictions won`t really affect me too.
May even go the whole hog and switch the phone too so any advice will be well recieved!
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Plusnet Extra vs BBYY option 3

I think "no brainer" is a fair description. The non-interactive traffic types are slower during the 6-10PM period but faster 10PM-midnight. Also the restrictions on YouTube apply 8-10PM rather than 6-10PM so differences are not always one-sided.
In any case I wouldn't regard the differences as worth the extra money. Are you on a Market 3 or Market 2 exchange, save even more if you are.
David
anytbut
Grafter

Nope,market 1 http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/NDSHO .
Just have to do the sums Re: the phone to see if i should switch that over too now,i`ll discuss it with a rep on the phone this evening rather that fire questions on the web. Smiley
I take it i still keep the one month contract unless i request a router tying me in for 12 months?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, changing product has no effect on your current contract status. Also any extras you have activated with your BBYW product are retained.
With regard to phone ringing Sales should be worthwhile.
David
anytbut
Grafter

Switched over online to Extra,now just have to wait for the next billing date (17/09),guess i`ll have to watch the meter till then  ;D.
Phoned up and got all the info needed about the phone line too.
Thanks for the help. Smiley