cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet 30 second Survey

Wheel_nut
Grafter

PlusNet 30 second Survey

But for the 256 character limit, this is what I would say...
In a Market 3 area, O2's Standard service on LLU beats anything that PlusNet has to offer.
In a Market 1 area, PlusNet's entry price of £11-99 is uncompetitive. You simply haven't thought this through beyond grabbing the Headline price of £5-99 (for the first 3 Months). I would add that the concealing of the REAL Price in the fine print in the footnote of the "more info" popup is downright dastardly and cannot possibly endear you to your customers.
However, the abolition of the 18 month contract in favour of Deferred charges is a very positive step to restoring your credibility as an entry level ISP.
Lastly, Why do you hide the Pro product on the Web page?
p.s. I am a Legacy Product customer.
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: PlusNet 30 second Survey

O2 standard £12.23 per month in LLU area (not on my exchange and I don't have an O2 mobile either)
Plusnet Value £5.99
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: Wheel_nut
In a Market 1 area, PlusNet's entry price of £11-99 is uncompetitive. You simply haven't thought this through beyond grabbing the Headline price of £5-99 (for the first 3 Months).

Uncompetitive compared to what though, when you consider that a lot of market 1 and 2 exchanges won't have a heavy LLU presence?
I would add that the concealing of the REAL Price in the fine print in the footnote of the "more info" popup is downright dastardly and cannot possibly endear you to your customers.

The real price is quoted when you enter your number into the availability checker and is pretty prominent (see attached screengrab), this information is also reiterated on the signup summary pages AFAIK.
Lastly, Why do you hide the Pro product on the Web page?

It's not hidden but admittedly doesn't take up a lot of page estate. I suspect this reflects the fact that historically we've had far fewer signups on Pro when compared to the entry level and intermediate products.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

That's a bit chicken and egg - if it's not given much prominence it's not surprising that there are fewer signups!
Even if there are no signups it still serves a purpose - the user has chosen a shaped product over an unshaped product.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)