cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net phone a fibre

samuria
Grafter

Plus net phone a fibre

I have one of my customers who is with plusnet on adsl and wants to go to fibre but wants to keep her phone with bt as she only pays £23 per quarter can she still get it as There seems some confusion that you must go with plus net for phone as well?
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Plus net phone a fibre

https://portal.plus.net/home-broadband/broadband-only/
Answers the question
This is the bit in show details
Line Rental for Broadband only
You'll need a Plusnet or other BT based landline to get our broadband. You can opt to switch your phone service to Plusnet and pay line rental to us, instead of your current provider.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

£50 activation fee for Fibre is charged if taking Fibre without home phone.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

As an existing customer I think fibre set-up costs £25 with the phone service elsewhere.
David
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

You could be correct, I just took the info off the Plusnet main site without logging in.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.