Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net and Sky Anytime+

Docrob
Grafter

Re: Plus Net and Sky Anytime+

Hello,
I thought that would be the case but it always easy to blame somebody else. Sky have washed there hands of this saying that there is nothing more they can do.
I am using a Linksys WAG320N  with both NAT and the firewall off. I have my own gateway / firewall setup using a SME sever. It is a standard firewall setup  The only thing left  to try is connecting directly to the Linksys which needs some rewiring.

harps1h
Grafter

Quote from: Docrob
Hello,
I thought that would be the case but it always easy to blame somebody else. Sky have washed there hands of this saying that there is nothing more they can do.
I am using a Linksys WAG320N  with both NAT and the firewall off. I have my own gateway / firewall setup using a SME sever. It is a standard firewall setup  The only thing left  to try is connecting directly to the Linksys which needs some rewiring.

it is not a case of PN washing their hands off it. They have no case to answer. Also as well as using sky go my daughter uses anytime plus on her ipad 2 with no problems. Mine is a fairly standard setup with a d-link 2740-r modem/router using it's own firewall. I would tend to take a closer look at your own setup as it could be the gateway where the problem lies. Doing what you suggest will rule it out.
hulls
Grafter

I've just set mine up in seconds using a homeplug to connect to the router and then signing up on line.  It seems to be working fine. (Now I only need to work out how to get it to download between 12:00am and 8:00am  Smiley )
John
Docrob
Grafter

Quote from: harps1h
Quote from: Docrob
Sky have washed there hands of this saying that there is nothing more they can do.

it is not a case of PN washing their hands off it. They have no case to answer. Also as well as using sky go my daughter uses anytime plus on her ipad 2 with no problems. t.

1. Please note  my post said SKY not plus net I fully understand that they are not at fault I would have raise a Ticket rather than asking in the forum otherwise.
2. Sky Anytime plus works via the Sky HD Box and TV. Sky go works on an IPAD it also works on my iMac and macbook pro. Basically it is streaming via a web page.