cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak time jitter increased and now some congestion

deathtrap
Grafter

Peak time jitter increased and now some congestion

For the past few nights the peak time jitter  on the BQM Has shown an increase compared to what it has been in recent months, also more disappointingly throughput speeds have also seen a reduction  this is ONLY during peak times  my throughput is being throttled back by around 10mbit sometimes more  Depending on Gateway  I won't enter into raising a fault because doing so will not resolve  this, This i believe is another network imbalance  if not a congestion issue  the fact that this only occurs during peak times  points to other than my connection from Cab to my home Oh and this only started on 27/12/13 So please check all historic data there you may find a possible cause  for what I'm experiencing (which IMO i should not be )
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Peak time jitter increased and now some congestion

Hi deathtrap, as I posted on your other thread Dave's back on Monday so I'll ask him where we are with this then and make sure things get picked up for you.
deathtrap
Grafter

Thanks Matt ,But there are 2 separate unconnected issues here  this peak time issue has only been evident for the past few days
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's fine, but as this one involves higher pings and possible congestion I'm still going to have to refer it to Dave as he's our resident expert in those areas.