cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment error page

CQ
Hooked

Payment error page

I had a notice saying that payment had failed to be taken. I went online to pay and it went through, saying all restrictions are now removed. However, they haven’t been and a payment due notice is still appearing on my account. When I click on it, it just comes up with an error page. Could someone please tell me what we can do about this, as all customer service advisors are “busy”.
2 REPLIES 2
Syeface88

Re: Payment error page

I’m having this same issue and it’s the same every month. I pay on a specific day every month which leaves the “pay today to avoid restrictions” page randomly popping up every few days. It’s usually not an issue as I can acknowledge and remove restrictions but for some reason, the past month this has been throwing out an error saying that Something went wrong. Today though, I paid my bill and the page is still appearing and not allowing me to use some services. This is the one thing that makes me consider switching away from Plusnet. Service is flawless until payment is due. Bottom line is this; if your redirect reminder page doesn’t work, remove it. People will pay their bill when they are ready to do so, not just when you force them with pathetic redirects that deliberately fail so people feel they need to pay there and then. We get 14 days to pay and reminders serve as only an annoyance to most.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Payment error page

Hello @CQ, thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear about these issues you are experiencing. Are they still ongoing? As I can see here it has cleared our side so restrictions should now be off.