Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying the Bill

BoneMan
Grafter

Paying the Bill

Guys,
          Went to update my credit card details (following your timely reminder  Wink ). You could make it a little easier please:
1.      Modiify the check on the card start date: my current card expires on 31-Aug-08; the new one starts on 01-Sep-08. Putting that latter date in got "bounced" as it was in future  Shocked - Yea, so's my next payment  ???. Could you not check the card start date is before the next payment date, not "now"? I "faked" it by pretending the start date was 01-Aug-08  but strictly speaking, that is not correct. Yes, I know could have left it until after 01-Sep-08 but I wanted to it now, whilst it was on my mind. Also, I could have been going away and not able to update it between the card start date and my next payment date  :(.
2.      Could the "Update Card Details" do just that (i.e. update [=edit] them), not start from scratch? In case above I could have just changed two dates not re-enter the whole blooming thing thus doubling the amount of data to be entered and (in my case) probably quadrupling the chance of tupo  :D.
As TESCO says, "every little helps"  Cheesy
Regards,
Ray.
8 REPLIES 8
zubel
Community Veteran

Re: Paying the Bill

That has already been raised as PUGIT 426
Please consider registering on the Usergroup site and adding your vote.  More votes give more weight to modifications Smiley
B.
BoneMan
Grafter

Quote from: Barry
Please consider registering on the Usergroup site and adding your vote.  More votes give more weight to modifications Smiley

Thanks for the offer but no thanks  :). I am unconvinced that having another line of communication like that adds value in non-contentious issues like this :(. Although I do appreciate that having a user site free from PN "censorship" is worthwhile at other times  ;).
Regards,
Ray.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: BoneMan

Thanks for the offer but no thanks  :). I am unconvinced that having another line of communication like that adds value in non-contentious issues like this :(. Although I do appreciate that having a user site free from PN "censorship" is worthwhile at other times  ;).

Ah!  But it can!  If you go to the UserGroup site and the PUGIT Top5  forum topic, it may be a little clearer why.  PUG has access to a small amount of development resource within Plusnet to elevate a number of issues such as this into the development process.  Typically an entry in the Top 5 is relatively easy to develop, but not of sufficiently high enough priority to get into the main development plan. 
The August 2008 list already contains PUGIT 426 as a proposed development
Over the past 6 months a number of such developments have been actioned.  Your vote can count.
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

zubel
Community Veteran

And just to add a point on site "censorship" - on the Community forums, it is the forum moderators who are in control of postings, and not Plusnet.
While Plusnet do host the community site, I can assure you that very few posts are ever removed from public view, and none of those removed are upon request from Plusnet due to a request for censure.
B.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

...unlike some forums we could mention Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
BoneMan
Grafter

Quote from: Barry
And just to add a point on site "censorship" - on the Community forums, it is the forum moderators who are in control of postings, and not Plusnet.
B.

Sorry guys, when I said
I do appreciate that having a user site free from PN "censorship"
- I meant the PUG site  Wink
Ray.
P.S. @Strat - If I signed out as "Les Paul", would I be barking up the right tree  ;)?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Is he the guy that made those 'other' guitars Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
BoneMan
Grafter

Ah, a Fender disciple  ;).
I'm ambidextrous - I play both - but not at the same time  Grin