cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packages?

PunKrocker
Grafter

Packages?

If a user bought a package and decided after a month that they wanted to move their internet would thier Homephone service also have to be moved?
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable

Re: Packages?

Do you mean to change ISP or just to another product?
If it is the former then yes, your Homephone will have to be moved.  This is offered only to broadband subscribers.
pcoventry76
Grafter

Quote from: PunKrocker
If a user bought a package and decided after a month that they wanted to move their internet would thier Homephone service also have to be moved?

Morning Wink
Are you leaving?
The homephone package would need to be cancelled and your line would revert back to whatever BT option you were on before. There would be plenty of time for this as all users are required to give Plusnet 30 days notice.
Except for migrations then Plusnet just take any additional charges that would cover this period.
I'm about to migrate out and so i know my home phone order ( which was due to complete tommorow) is being cancelled,
I believe this to be correct - if im wrong im sure one of the staff will say so
PunKrocker
Grafter

🙂 No not leaving, infact quite happy with speeds through weekend and wee small hours so far.  I was just unsure on this.
pcoventry76
Grafter

Excellent Smiley
I've just checked on this, Broadband is needed in order to have homephone so if one went the other would follow.
PunKrocker
Grafter

Thanks for that, the only thing so far I do not like was the interleaving being on by default, hopefully this will be switched off asap!
pcoventry76
Grafter

it's normally done overnight the night the order is placed with a usual competion date of the morning after.
James
Grafter

Hi,
From what I am able to see on BTs ordering system, this order has now been completed, so you should be seeing improved latency now.
For future reference, interleaving addition.removal orders take 1 working day to complete.
PunKrocker
Grafter

@ Jameseh
Interleaving is still on!
I have now been put on the proper IPsteam this morning but Interleaving is still on!
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Have you tried restarting your router?  Doing that is usually necessary to bring profile changes into operation.
David
James
Grafter

Gah!
Sorry, entirely my fault.  Because of the modify order going through and not completing until this morning, it wasn't possible to place another modify order to remove interleaving.  I've now placed another order to remove interleaving, which should complete tomorrow morning.
Sorry for the confusion.
PunKrocker
Grafter

Thats ok 🙂  Its Monday, we all know what Mondays are like  Grin
Thanks for your help.