Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN no longer offering unlimted broadband

James
Grafter

Re: PN no longer offering unlimted broadband

Hi Steve,
For you, nothing will change.  You will remain on your current product and there will be no changes to your traffic management.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re:PN no longer offering unlimted broadband

Hi Santiago,
Things will be fine when we get to the bottom of the network issues that are going on at the moment, Premium performance will be comparable to unlimited or premier (though as per the table the limits are more generous). With regard to the broadband phone, this will move across onto the new products fine.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@jamesh,thanks so where do i go too find out my traffic management for unlimited?
Also i may consider moving back to plusnet pro now that its been raised to 20gb would i need to mention to anyone that my exchange can only handle upto 8mbps?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
James
Grafter

Steve,
Unlimited: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/archive/unlimited-experience.shtml
You wouldn't have to mention about your exchange to anyone.  If want can't place an upgrade order, we won't.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@jameseh Thanks for that its much appreciated Smiley
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re:PN no longer offering unlimted broadband

Does this mean PN don't no why we are all having these issues at peak times still, which has now been dragging on over 3 weeks . This does not fill me with confidence .
Regards Mike
Quote from: orbrey
Things will be fine when we get to the bottom of the network issues that are going on at the moment,

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

James
Grafter

No, it doesn't mean that.  Matt meant once we get them fixed.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

I see PN are adding  new segments next Monday http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,79756.msg652515.html#msg652515. Let hope this goes a long way to sorting this problem :).
Regards Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

chesterfield
Grafter

Hi,
I hvent changed my product in a while, and I am currently on PAYG.
Can someone advise what the various data types are prioritised as on my product?
Thanks in advance,
Chris.  Smiley
paulby
Grafter

Can someone advise what the various data types are prioritised as on my product?

You can see what the limits are on your product by going here and selecting your product from the drop down list (legacy products are there too!!).  
From what I can see the traffic shaping on PAYG looks to be the same as the current Pro product!