cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light / flashing red

laurag

Orange light / flashing red

So my broadband has always been fine but tonight I have an orange light & flashing red... don’t all the checks, but no idea how to raise a ticket or call... any help greatly appreciated!
6 REPLIES 6
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Orange light / flashing red

Welcome to the forums @laurag 

but no idea how to raise a ticket or call.

Here's the phone details:

0800 432 0200 (from within in the UK)

7.30am - 10pm, every day

Please have your username and password handy.

The current waiting times are showing as 4.82 minutes, though supposedly the average pick up time for today is 1 minute and 42 seconds

CharlieBV
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Welcome to the forum @laurag

You can raise a ticket here

You will need to login with your plusnet account details (Username and password).

Charlie

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there.

I've tested your line today and while I can see the drop you've had, the tests aren't showing the cause for this though it looks like you were back up and running shortly after. 

If the drops get more frequent I'd recommend raising a fault ticket to us at http://faults.plus.net

Feel free to post back once you've done this or if you need further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've found the quickest and most effective way to get through to support and run through any problems is to give them a call.

Login as mentioned above then go here.

Then click 'broadband' as the problem, and then 'my problem isn't listed' which will give you the option to call support.

Good luck.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @myplsnet, thanks for your post.

Whilst calling in will certainly get you some technical help, it's worth noting that we in the social media team are nearly all technical/faults trained and should be able to assist with most issues.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In fairness I think you're all pretty good with faults / speed issues and I'm not faulting the forums team. The main reason I suggested getting the phone number for support is it might be more convenient if the internet is off, and you can usually get any line test results right away.

I've never been told to "turn it off and back on again" or had to escalate beyond the person I've been talking to.

I got through to customer services once and they just skipped forwarding me to tech support and did some tests and SNR changes themselves. Not so bad really.