cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light flashing on hub no internet again!!,

Purdy2012
Dabbler

Orange light flashing on hub no internet again!!,

I just renewed my contract with plusnet but I am now thinking it was a huge mistake!! I have had issues with my broadband since May this year. The problem is orange light keeps flashing on hub and I have no Internet.. AGAIN!! I have tried calling but they are not taking calls due to high demand so what am I supposed to do now??!,
I was told I would recieve some sort of compensation due to all the problems I have had since may but have not recieved anything!! I am not paying my next dd until they sort somthing out and if they disconnect me then I will contact the ombudsman as I have had enough!! I am disabled and housebound so my internet is my lifeline but that means nothing to plusnet!! 😤😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😈😈
1 REPLY 1
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Orange light flashing on hub no internet again!!,

Hi there, I can see your broadband connection is now up and running again thankfully. I tried to call you regarding this to apologise and discuss a gesture for the downtime but I was unable to get through. I've raised a support ticket and complaint on your account regarding this and will try and give you a call again tomorrow.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team