cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good start

BigMo

Not a good start

I signed up to plusnet phone/fttc broadband on Wednesday and even after a phone call to a nice customer services guy on Thursday, I still don't know when/if my install will take place.
The help assistant has a couple of confusing (to me) messages from plusnet, referring to an engineers chargable visit and a cancelled order.
Why did plusnet not contact me and let me know about these problems?
When will these problems be sorted?
Not a good start plusnet as this raises doubts that I may have made the wrong decision to join plusnet.
I believe this has happened because during the sign-up process I was not given the option to pick an install date.
cheers
Mo  Sad
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Not a good start

Hi Mo,
I can now see you've got your date confirmed for your installation.
It seems there was initially a problem with the order that went to our suppliers, this would have been picked up(as it now has) and processed manually where would arrange the installation date.
Let me know how you get on with your installation or if you have any other questions.
BigMo

Re: Not a good start

Hi,
Yes it's sorted now, thanks to a very helpful lady in cs, but only after I phoned again, if I had not phoned I suspect that I'd still be waiting. I still think it should have been sorted quicker than this, without any need for input from me.
cheers
Mo