Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for 6 months tried no move openreach no show

phillmobile
Hooked

No service for 6 months tried no move openreach no show

PSTN Order Ref: OR0000010617928
ADSL Order Ref: 4-801269694262

Well i have not had any service for over 6 months as no physical phone line to my premises despite requests, i gave up, no tried to move the line to another premises to see if i can make use of this service i don't receive and i was informed a openreach engineer would come Monday PM at around 17:15 hours i called plusnet a woman said they could come anytime up to 6 and could ring around an hour before, needless to say 7 days later i am still waiting for the openreach engineer, if i had not been there for the engineer i would have been charged i would like to receive compensation for this, i have replied to the ticket but no replies, i try calling again and was on hold for 45 minutes then gave up, this is my last attempt, been with plusnet since the force9 days with various lines but the service has gone down hill.should i expect any help.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: No service for 6 months tried no move openreach no show

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Business

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

Sorry for the issues you're experiencing with your premises move order and you've had no service in so long. While I can see your connection stopped working on 14/01/2019 I'm struggling to see where you've reported this to us apart from early on in February when we believed we resolved the problem within a few days.

Reviewing your premises move order I can see this was placed the day after we arranged the move on the 23/05/2019 for an engineer to go out on 10/06/2019 between 8am and 1pm, I'm sorry to see that the engineer didn't show up.

From reading the engineer notes it looks like the address Openreach provided them was incorrect. Unfortunately as our suppliers contact centre for provisioning queries are closed on Sunday's, I've set a reminder to follow up tomorrow.

Once you're up and running I'll be happy to discuss a gesture of goodwill for the failed engineer visit.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I'll update you as soon as I know more.

[edit]

Openreach closed for prov queries at noon on Sunday's.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@phillmobile, I've discussed this with an Openreach adviser and they've called the engineer who advised they struggled to find your new premises due to the location and that the address isn't 100% complete.

Looking at Google Maps, there appears to be 8 avenues for your address. By replying to ticket 190467748 can you confirm the correct avenue and number please?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet