cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service at end of contract

Marko
Dabbler

No service at end of contract

Will someone from Plusnet please allow me to use my account for the remaining days of my contract. I have paid for the period upto 17th October but all I get is the page to add more credit which then fails.
I have two questions outstanding, the first which had a possible solution which I agreed to, unfortunately after 20 hours waiting the person who responded to this didn't read it and replied to a different question. I then phoned and spoke to Chris who was very helpful and raised a question asking for my account to be reset, now that just sits there waiting for a reply 4 hours later. It really can't be this hard to give people what they have paid for. I know you have the money because you took it twice, one since refunded. This was also due to the computer apparently. I have been using computers for 30 years, they do what they are told too and nothing more, so stop telling me that the system has done it.
Really getting fed up now, been with you lot for three years, through all of the rubbish and all I want is to be able to get my email and pay my bills.
Username :- maz6486
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: No service at end of contract

Hi Marko.
Sorry to hear that you're having problems.
I have asked the team leader on duty to have a look at this for you. (I'm at home right now). Hopefully we can get this resolved for you this evening.
Keep an eye on your ticket for an update.
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Hi,
Should be sorted now, you might need to disconnect and reconnect for the change to take effect.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
Marko
Dabbler

Hi Folks and thanks for your interest/help, all sorted now. I'm just a bit sad I had to resort to posting on here. I have been trying via official channels since 7 am Monday and one post on here and its all sorted in an hour!
Anyway Thank you Mark for posting from home and Thank you Dave for sorting it out.
Thanks also to PJ for trying to help, my thirty years maybe leaves me a bit cynical about bugs being used as an excuse why things aren't done rather than as a motivator to improve systems.
Regards
Mark