cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No router received after 3-4 attempts

revenup

No router received after 3-4 attempts

Hi,
My internet connection was activated just under two months ago and I was supposed to receive a router before this date, however no router came. After contacting Plusnet they told me they sent another one. 10 days later no router. Called again, they said they sent another one, the story is the same and ongoing. My address is 100% correct, as
1. I receive all my mail from various different couriers including royal mail.
2. The Engineer who installed my phone line seem to find my address very easily. (This service was prompt, mainly because they are a sub-contractor and not plusnet)
Plusnet refuses to send me a router by any form of recorded delivery, and they require me to pay £90 to cancel a contract they have not upheld!
I have paid for phone and internet.
Can anyone let me know how I can get a refund for these two months and if I can leave the contract?
Many Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: No router received after 3-4 attempts

Quote from: revenup
2. The Engineer who installed my phone line seem to find my address very easily. (This service was prompt, mainly because they are a sub-contractor and not plusnet Openreach])

Small error in your post fixed Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, we're suspecting they may have ended up at Flat 13 if there is one in your building at all? Not sure if there is, but if so it'd be great if you don't mind checking with them?
revenup

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! After 2 months you are still feeding me this crap.
Flat 13 is at the start of the street, send a router to my correct address using recorded delivery, or cancel and refund my contract.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's been ordered for you, it'll not come recorded I'm afraid but I can promise that the address is correct as I put it in myself. It'll be with you either tomorrow or Saturday.