cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for 48 hours

Highlighted

No internet for 48 hours

Having spoken to customer service over the phone who have told me that there is an external fault on my line, I am now being left without internet until Monday despite needing it for work this weekend. When I questioned what could be done about the situation I am told nothing can be done but I won’t have to pay for the 2 days I’m without internet (oh lucky me!).

I find it crazy that a service which is considered an essential in 2020 has no engineers available on a Sunday or even Saturday afternoon to come and fix.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: No internet for 48 hours

@Brockstaa 

Welcome to the forums.

As your line is not a business line which would have a faster SLA (and more expensive) for fixes you get the standard SLA with is up to 5 working days (mon- Fri normally). Its pretty much the same of all ISP's. You can pay more with some ISP for a faster fault fixing service. Plusnet will have a contract with Open reach for one of several levels of SLA

By the way the engineers with OpenReach ones not Plusnet.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 77

Re: No internet for 48 hours

Hi there @Brockstaa

I'm sorry to read you've had some trouble with your connection lately and for the inconvenience this causes you. @wakeman is correct in that we have SLA's agreed with our suppliers (Openreach/Wholesale) for engineer visits whether it's internal or external. I can see that an update is due tomorrow once the engineer notes have been uploaded to the system. You can view the open fault ticket here

Thanks. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team