cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet evening time

Flatlands
Hooked

No internet evening time

I joined Plusnet a few weeks ago. I had a faultless 18 months with BT but unacceptable price increase forced me to join Plusnet. I had the message that I was activated so I unplugged BT's router and plugged the Plusnet one in and have had nothing but problems since. If I'm lucky it'll be on for a few days then off. Usually evenings are the worse times after 9.30pm. I've rung Plusnet but no joy. No calls back from them as promised and no engineer visit as promised etc. I can sympathise that we are all in an awful situation but someone who is working from home for Plusnet could contact customers with faults and help in keeping people connected at a time where it's never been so important. I'm hoping that I might be lucky that someone working for Plusnet might read this thread as the normal channels don't appear to be working. I have a case opened and my last message was to wait as they disclosed to me when I called them last that they thought the engineer may have fixed my problem in the exchange but had no feedback off him?? It went off last night at 9.30pm and was back all of this morning so clearly it hasn't been fixed yet. I was told it was signal noise matching, line training and time for the line to settle down. Is this normal for a new customer to experience outages like this until the "line settles down"?