cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connectionG

chrisharkins1
Dabbler

No internet connectionG

Have been having speed problems recently which seemed to clear up in the last few days, only to be replaced with intermittent disconnects.
However. This evening the net has went down completely & has been off all evening.

I have ran all troubleshooting steps to no avail. Strangely, there are no problems showing on the router. All lights are green where you would expect a red light if there was no connection to the net

Help please. It has taken me 40 mins to load up the forums and post tis on my country bumpkin non 3G mobile internet
4 REPLIES 4
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: No internet connectionG

It looks like BT did some unannounced work, I had planned on a nights gaming.  BT 1 - lotro 0
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

That's me put to rest too! I was wondering why it had happened tow mornings running. Smiley
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

BT have been carrying out over-night PEW [1] for about a year now, with various breaks, but it is ongoing and likely to be so right up to the Olympics [2] - it's to provide network resilience with the huge increase in demand expected during the event. [3]
A great many users have been briefly (and not so briefly) disconnected between midnight and 6am during this period.
[1] Planned Engineering Work
[2] Spit...  Angry
[3] See [2]