cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet and no internet light on 2704N router

sheikanvac
Hooked

No internet and no internet light on 2704N router

I've had no internet connection for over a week now, contacted plusnet after hours of waiting several times and tried all the advisors suggestions. They seem to have run out of ideas of how to restore my connection. The only occasion the internet connection was restored for a few hours was after a call from the faults team when she changed settings remotely but as I say that only lasted a few hours. I've tried a replacement router, connecting directly to the master socket and replacing filters without any success. When I log in to the router it constantly shows connecting. I don't have a clue what to do or try next and would appreciate if anyone has any suggestions
3 REPLIES 3
Bogbody
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: No internet and no internet light on 2704N router

Best suggestion I can make is to contact Plusnet and report a fault?
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Hi @sheikanvac
Have Plusnet advised if the fault ticket is still open or closed?
Are there any tickets open or closed with information at:
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
If PN do have an open fault, does the ticket state what they are doing? Maybe they have requested that Openreach visit to your house and investigate? Maybe PN are waiting for you to confirm when Openreach can attend?
If PN do not have an open fault you can raise a new fault ticket, following the process at:
https://faults.plus.net
Regards
Richard

sheikanvac
Hooked

Thanks for the replies, I got a phone call from the faults team this morning and they have managed to restore the internet connection again by changing settings remotely. She said they'll monitor the connection for a few days to check it's ok. Hopeful that's sorted the problem for good.