cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet after committed date

alicebloomfield

No internet after committed date

Hi everyone I really need help!
I’ve had a couple problems with plusnet so far my order being cancelled and then my router not arriving (it did eventually after a few calls) but my latest issue is it was our committed day to go live yesterday (21/3/2020) I rang twice and got the assurance that it would definitely be done on that day. I received the email saying my home phone was active but still nothing about broadband! It’s now passed the midnight cut off and I can’t seem to get through to anybody to speak to so I can get it sorted. I am desperate for the internet as I’m a uni student and have 3 kids and with the corona going on it’s a real struggle!
Any help or advice would be appreciated better yet if one of the tech guys from plusnet answer here to look into it would be better or advice on how to get hold of someone!

Thanks in advance
Alice
1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No internet after committed date

Hi @alicebloomfield,

I'm sorry that you were unable to get online following your activation date and for the delay in getting back to you on here. Having checked your account, I can see that you have since discussed this with our technical support team and they have been able to get you up and running. Please let us know if there's anything further that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team