cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection/ very slow

Laura09

No connection/ very slow

Hi,
My internet has been dropping off and I have very slow connection when it is working. Plusnet sent an engineer to my address who checked outside and told me he couldnt find an issue outside. I have had no further update and am without usable internet (also having trouble getting through to plusnet due to poor phone signal at my address) I have tried the usual reset and switching on/off I have also tried plugging into main socket but the broadband light was flashing and internet light not on at all. Any ideas would be appreciated ? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: No connection/ very slow

Hi @Laura09

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that you spoke to one of my colleagues yesterday regarding your account and we've arranged a further engineer for you on this ticket

Could you let us know how you get on once the engineer has attended and we'll go from there?

Best Wishes,

Dave

Laura09

Hi

The engineer came today and replaced cable in the wall and on wall outside. The internet is still not working. It disconnects frequently and is so slow when it is connected it is no use whatsoever. Please can you help ? I have now been without internet for over a week.

Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Our tests are showing your router in sync at 22mbps and line stable now.

How are things your side?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet