Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband

wivenhoe6
Grafter

No broadband

Hey guys,

My uncle currently has no broadband although his phone line is working fine.

His plusnet username is [Removed]

He has reset his router & tried both wireless & wired connections to no avail.

Can you check things your end?

Thanks very much

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No broadband

The line is disconnecting a lot.

I'd advise making sure he's in the master socket, using no extension leads and then report a fault.
I'd advise getting this reported to us as a fault at https://faults.plus.net
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
wivenhoe6
Grafter

Thanks for replying Chris.

My uncle rang PlusNet today who explained that they had been carrying out updates in the local area & that something had gone wrong as a result. They rang back five minutes later to confirm that it was all fixed. Excellent service from PlusNet!

I would imagine that the disconnections you mentioned can be explained by him resetting his router etc in the hope that it would solve the issue.

Thanks Chris & the PlusNet team for your help in this matter

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Awesome, I'm glad to hear his fault is fixed.

I think he spoke to one of my colleagues, I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to him.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button