cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband brilliant!!!!!!

Suep
Dabbler

No broadband brilliant!!!!!!

Just had openreach here today everything set up no wait plusnet have not set up my connection still no broadband.  Great!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: No broadband brilliant!!!!!!

Hi Suep,
I'm really sorry to hear that you've got no broadband connection. Can you please explain what you mean by us not having set up your broadband?
Have you spoken to a member of our Customer Support Team regarding this?
Suep
Dabbler

Yes spoke to someone yesterday and they said the fibre broadband has not been activated down out line yet. They said it would take 24 hours but I won't hold my breath. Open reach have been and set everything up but I am still without the Internet and my wireless router. I can't do ang of my work from home and I just want to know what is actually going on!!!!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry to hear about the issues, the account should activate the morning of the engineer appointment so that it's all ready once the engineer has finished, I'll make sure the agent you spoke to knows this in future.
I've activated your account so you should now be able to connect to your service.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.