cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband after weeks of chasing

Sophie1919

No broadband after weeks of chasing

I was originally given and activation date of 13th October and am still waiting for broadband. I have set the router up and am getting continuous green lights but the internet isn't working. I am getting absolutely nowhere by calling your call centre. I have spoken to 7 different people in the past week.

Please can you help me resolve this?
5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: No broadband after weeks of chasing

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having.

Unfortunately your order was originally delayed due to there not being spare tie pairs in the exchange which without these your broadband would not work.

We were then advised spare pairs were obtained on the 19th but now the order is stuck on our suppliers systems which means they've had to raise what's known as a bridge case to get this progressed.

As soon as we know more we'll update you further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Sophie1919

Thanks for your reply Matthew. Unfortunately this still hasnt been resolved. We are now 4 weeks from the date the order was placed. I was advised it would be up and running by midnight on 29th October when I last called.

Please could this be sorted today or I'm cancelling.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to see your order still hasn't completed @Sophie1919.

I understand a colleague has chased this up with our suppliers this morning and provided an update via the ticket on your account for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delays. Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Sophie1919

Thank you for your reply. Yes the ticket was updated with yet another completion date. This date has been and gone and still no broadband. Woeful service. No one seems to care enough to sort this.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear you still don't have no broadband.

I've checked with our suppliers and they've advised that the order is still stuck.

They've escalated this further and we'll update you when we know more

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team